Come on home to New Home Baptist Church...
A fellow named Jon Bloom published an article called "Seven Things to Pray for Your Children". As a parent, one of the most important things you can do for your children - no matter how young or old they might be - is to pray for them. A praying parent is truly a powerful influence. Why don't you pray one of these seven things each day for the next week?
1. That Jesus will call them and no one will hinder them from coming. (Matthew 19:13-15)
2. That they will respond in faith to Jesus' faithful, persistent call. (2 Peter 3:9)
3. That they will experience sanctification through the transforming work of the Holy Spirit and will increasingly desire to fulfill the greatest commandments. (Matthew 22:37-39)
4. That they will not be unequally yoked in intimate relationships, especially marriage. (2 Corinthians 6:14)
5. That their thoughts will be pure. (Philippians 4:8)
6. That their hearts will be stirred to give generously to the Lord's work. (Exodus 35:29)
7. That when the time is right, they will GO! (Matthew 28:18-20)
Come find out why we regularly gather
to worship Jesus Christ our risen Savior and Lord.
Here is our weekly schedule:
Sunday School @10:00 a.m.
Sunday Discipleship Training @ 5:00 p.m.
Copyright 2016 New Home Baptist Church.
All rights reserved.